RomVault To Do List - Updated January 31th,2017
If there is anything you would like added to this list please Email Me.
If there is anything on this list you would really like to see added...... hit my Donate Button.
- Full 7zip support This will never be full t7z writing support, as that standard is to crazy to try and repoduce, but could soon be a new rv7z system.
- New Dat Readers Improved DAT readers that have more uniform internal options. (This is needed for some of the next improvements, including the Dir Merge that the old .7z torrents where using.)
- New DAT Standard .RVDAT That fully describes the file structure including compression type, this means ZIP, 7Z & uncompressed files all in the one DAT, needed for MAME Extra torrent.
- No-Intro Headers
- File matching without the Size in the DAT using SHA1 as the main matching system, if there is no size/crc, also need this for No-Intro
- Treating ZIP files (and .7z files) as files This and the above 2 are going to need a big rewrite of the ROM maching/fixing code. (There is a prototype of this in the code, but will need a lot more work to get this completed.)
- Storing the file Date/Time in the DAT Needed for some DOS collections, but would also need to be recongized as a valid extention to trrntzip, or maybe RVZip
- Set Compression Methods,Split/Merge Options from within the UI Tree No longer forced to edit the DAT's to change these types of options, could set in the UI Tree, and store these user defined values in small config XML files in the DATRoot directories
- Add support of multiple ToSort Directories
- Set directories including ToSort as read only
- Add Emulator Launch Support
- Check Dat's update with re-mapped directories